REVIVE CONDITIONER | DEEP CONDITIONER + HAIR MASK
PURPOSE / if conditioner is to hair what food is to man, this would be a green juice. created with herbal extracts used to stimulate growth, strengthen hair, de-stress and de-frizz. it’s ph-balanced and ready to protect the hair from environmental toxins so ya, a green juice, but this one smells better.
how to use:
gently squeeze water out of hair so it’s fairly damp. apply conditioner to the bottom half of the hair, leave for at least 5-10 minutes. The Revive Conditioner can also be used as a hair mask. For a hair mask, apply to the scalp all the way to the ends, massage into your hair, leave for at least 10-15 minutes and then rinse.
I N G R E D I E N T S
- behentrimonium methosulfate | an unnecessarily intimating name for a self emulsifying wax naturally derived from the colza plant. mild conditioning agent which imparts softness and helps with detangling.
cetyl alcohol | fatty alcohol derived from vegetable oils. the natural oils hydrate external layers by increasing hydration and reducing evaporation creating softer and more pliable hair.
stearyl alcohol | vegetable sourced fatty alcohol derived from natural oils and fats. helps the cuticle of the hair lie flat. great for frizzy or curly hair.
- honey | natural humectant, honey attracts moisture. full of antioxidants and nutrients to feed hair follicles that house the live part of hair, encouraging hair growth.
organic horsetail extract | the most abundant plant source of silica, a mineral that will strengthen your hair, stimulate hair growth.
organic chamomile extract | cleansing, moisturizing, calming, heals minor wounds & soothes irritated scalp or dandruff. one of the most ancient herbs originally used by ancient Egyptians.
organic white willow bark extract | a natural source of salicylic acid which helps exfoliate the scalp, hair stimulant, great for oily or dandruff prone hair. for thousands of years this natural source of salicin has been used for headaches, inflammation, sore muscles, later used to make aspirin. its a powerful bark and extremely effective on inflamed skin, dry scalp, dandruff, insect bites, the list goes on.
organic yarrow flower extract | an ancient herb and one of the earliest indications of human’s use of medicinal plants. antimicrobial + anti-inflammatory which soothes irritated skin. effective for treating dandruff, itchiness, scalp irritation and oil production
- organic golden jojoba oil | mimics scalp's sebum (scalp's natural oil), moisturizes, soothing to the scalp, hydrates hair from within the hair shaft, helps repair damaged hair cuticles.
- organic jasmine fragrance oil | plant-based oil, naturally derived from plants and flowers to give the conditioner an amazing aroma of jasmine flowers. revered the "perfume of love" it is often described as an aphrodisiac.
- leuconostoc/radish root ferment | fermented radish root and a strain from lactic acid builds an effective preservative against harmful bacteria. due to the water in these products, we need to protect from various bacterias growing over time. tested and proven to be safe and effective.
- lactobacillus | a friendly bacteria that can be found in a number of foods, probiotics, our gut. in conjunction with the radish root ferment, it builds a strong team against bacterias we don't want in our products!
- coconut fruit extract | derived from coconuts, of course. it's a smoothing and hydrating emollient and actually also a great anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, adding even more protection against any invading bacterias.
- citric acid | derived from 100% pure, non-gmo sugarcane. naturally found in citrus fruits. balances PH levels in formula. most shower water is alkaline water, this opens up your hair cuticle. by lowering the PH level with this ingredient, it will close the cuticle so the hair is protected from environmental toxins, locking in moisture, preventing split ends and frizz.
purified water, behentrimonium methosulfate [colza plant], stearyl alcohol [vegetable sourced], cetyl alcohol [vegetable oils], hydroxypropyltrimonium honey [honey], simmondsia chinensis ‘jojoba’ oil*, equisetum arvense ‘horsetail’ oil*, matricaria chamomilla ‘chamomile’ flower oil*, salix alba ‘white willow bark’ oil*, achillea millefolium ‘yarrow’ oil*, jasmine fragrance oil* [plant-based], leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, lactobacillus, cocos nucifera ‘coconut’ fruit extract, citric acid. *organic